Event Wedding Coordinating Service
Here is a portion of what is provided with Coordinator Service:
Prior to the Event:
- Meetings as needed to plan your event.
- A Detailed checklist of what will be needed for your event and how it will be accomplished.
- Venue walk thru to discuss the layout of your event.
- Create a timeline of Ceremony and Reception events.
- Assist with a floor plan to forward to caterer, venue
- or any other vendor as needed.
- Distribute a copy of your timeline to participating vendors.
- With the Bride and Grooms direction assign set up team and end of the event takedown team. (This could be catering staff, venue staff, rental company, etc.)
- Contact contracted vendors two weeks before your event to verify and arrange arrival time.
- Assist with rental order if needed.
- Review of vendor contracts.
- Attend and coordinate rehearsal.
- Assist with lineup and timing of the ceremony and Bridal Party.
Day of Event
- Arrive three to four hours before the event.
- Oversee the arrival and set up of vendors.
- Be the liaison with vendors.
- Answer any questions or concerns of vendors.
- Place wedding favors, place cards, decorate gift table, cake table, etc. If needed, place flower arrangements and any other decor.
- Assist with boutonniere pinning and distributing of flowers if needed.
- Oversee start of the ceremony. When time, cue the wedding party and direct down the aisle.
- Assist family and guests with any questions or concerns.
- Ensure that cocktails and Hors d’oeuvres are ready to serve guests.
- Communicate with caterers to ensure that food service is on time.
- Oversee that the event flows in a timely and organized manner.
- Assist DJ with specialty dances and events.
- Be in constant contact with caterer and photographer to
- assure that everyone is aware of what and when specialty events occur.
- Oversee and assist with set up and take down team.
- If doing a “Grand Exit” assist with lineup and distribution of exit props. Assist with packing decorations at the end of the evening.
If more detailed services are needed or if you need me to assist with the complete planning please call for pricing.
-Lisa Muir Live And Love Events Lisa@LiveandLoveEvents.com