Best Safety Practices During Covid-19
At MUIR MUSIC Entertainment, we know this is a very difficult and hard time for everyone. Bridal couples are asking is it safe for me to have my event and will my DJ still be able to perform on my special day.
The answer is YES, but there are a few guidelines and best practices we are doing here at MUIR MUSIC Entertainment, to ensure your event is as safe as possible.
- We will wear masks at all times on site
- We will wash hands often during your event
- Temperature checks at the start of each event
- Social distancing maintained
- We have been vaccinated
- Alternative interactive games and activities available if dancing is not allowed
- Guest informed of any protocol you want followed
- Mics wiped down after each toaster or a single mic on a stand
- Guest can text request to DJ
- If needed, make announcements that will assist your vendors and guest, to keep them safe during your event Photo Booth
- Props will not be distributed or provided
- Attendant is the only one touching the start screen
- Photo Guest Book only contain photos, guest will not touch or sign the book Please contact us with any questions or concerns muirmusic.com (805) 478-8075